The Bonneuil-sur-Marne Town Hall building. Jews in the area were mildly poisoned by a substance on the lock of their synagogue. Photo: Wikipedia.
Fourteen people were mildly poisoned by a toxic substance that was applied to the keypad of an electronic lock of a synagogue south of Paris.
Members of the Jewish community of Bonneuil-sur-Marne on Monday called rescue services to report a sudden strong burning sensation in their eyes and itchy rashes on their skin, Le Parisien reported.
Read full story at JTA.
Source:: The Algemeiner