What do you get when you combine extra crispy bread crumbs with crazy flavors? New options for every dish and more ways to crunch than ever before.
Pereg’s seasoned bread crumb collection just got even bigger with the introduction of three delicious new styles: Thai Sweet Chili Panko Crumbs, Whole Wheat Panko, and Golden Crisp Bread Crumbs. They join a crunchy family that includes Classic, American, Viennese, Mexican, and Italian Fine Bread Crumbs and their Japanese cousins Spicy Panko, Coarse Panko, and Fine Panko.
Like all Pereg bread crumbs, these new varieties are made from fresh-baked loaves, not recycled from stale old bread. They are then combined with the top-quality spices that are the bread and butter, so to speak, of Pereg’s extensive line of all-natural seasonings from around the world.
These flavors aren’t the only thing that’s new about Pereg’s line of seasoned bread crumbs. Look for the new stay-fresh package with a resealable zip top — a little smaller to fit neatly on your shelf but containing the same amount of product as before.
All Pereg bread crumbs and panko products are all-natural, vegan, certified non-GMO, and OU and CRC kosher-pareve, so you can enjoy them with any meal (MSRP: $4.85 for a 9 oz. bag). Use them to add crunch and flavor to chicken, fish, pasta, and vegetables in recipes like these:
Easy Breaded Chicken
- 6 chicken cutlets (or whole fryer cut up into pieces)
- 1 package of Pereg Natural Foods Spicy Panko or Golden Crisp Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash chicken pieces well. Roll chicken pieces in the Pereg Panko or Bread Crumbs.
- Spread mayonnaise over the coating crumbs. Roll the chicken in the crumb or panko coating again. Place on baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for about one hour or until golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of The Set Table, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Pineapple-Cheese Noodle Kugel
- 6 ounces fine egg noodles, uncooked
- 16 ounces pineapple cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 cups milk
- Pereg Natural Foods Classic Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place uncooked noodles in a 9- × 9-inch Pyrex pan.
- Mix together pineapple cottage cheese, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar. Cover noodle mixture with milk, adding water to cover all ingredients with liquid. Top with Pereg Classic Breadcrumbs and sugar.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil. Bake in pan for about ¾-hour at 350°F, covered. Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Recipe Courtesy of The Set Table, Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Pereg Natural Foods products are available at select retailers throughout the U.S. and Canada, and at Pereg-gourmet.com.