Let me introduce myself. My name is Elisheva Baum but my friends call me the “Queen of Deals” because I have always been interested in deals. I mean, who isn’t??
When my friends hear about my deals they often say: “Next time text me!” So I thought: “How am I going to tell 50 people every time I discover a great deal?” Now I have a WhatsApp group, well, really several groups. Those groups focus not only on deals but also what is the “latest and greatest” in the Five Towns.
What’s on my list?
- The store named ‘A,’ located in the previous space of A Little Personalized will be a florist
- Metal Art and 925 are combining into a bigger space in the old Breezys store
- Judd’s Memphis BBQ is opening in the former Heimish spot. They will have a cholent bar every Thursday night with all different kinds of cholent
- Joneses New York will be opening where Elements used to be on Central Avenue. It will be an upscale home store selling Le Creuset and other gourmet kitchen tools. They will sell Apple, Samsung and Microsoft Products as well. Bonus: The store will feature limited edition coffee for purchase.
- Alan’s bakery is moving where Liquidz and Saladz used to be
Want to save some money?
- Wok Tov is having their famous nine days special with mock crab, chicken and beef. Use the code: 5off to get five dollars off $20 when placing an order online at Woktov.com
- When placing an order at Traditions Eatery use code: save10 and get 10% off for your online order at traditionseatery.com
- The annual Cedarhurst Sidewalk Sale is July 25-29
- Costco now offers two hour delivery in the Five Towns at Costco.com including fruits and vegetables. No more shlepping that 50 lb bag of potatoes
- This coming week is Amazon Prime Day. It starts on July 16 at 3 pm and continues for 36 hours. Look out for amazing sales!
- Google express is offering 25 percent off for new and existing customers, plus free shipping for orders over $15. Use code: EXTRA25. This offer expires on July 17 (max savings of $100).
If you would like to share some deals or local happenings please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.