The Republican Jewish Coalition presents “Perilous Times,” a mini-documentary in which Israeli experts and everyday citizens candidly discuss their concerns about the U.S.-Israel relationship under Pres. Obama.
Among the notable experts consulted for this film are :
– Zalman Shoval, former Israeli ambassador to the U.S. and a highly-respected diplomat;
– Oren Kessler, foreign affairs correspondent at the Jerusalem Post;
– Barry Rubin, an expert on terrorism and Middle East affairs;
– Jacob Levy, Israel’s leading pollster and founder of Gallup Israel;
– Itamar Marcus, founder and director of Palestinian Media Watch;Â and
– Yair Shamir, leading Israeli businessman; former chair of El Al and Israel Aerospace; son of former PM Yitzhak Shamir.
For more information about the RJC, visit www.RJCHQ.org.